Monday, April 28, 2014

Way To Go Flozell!!

Over the past weekend, it was announced that former Spartan All American Flozell Adams donated $1.5 million dollars to the Spartan Stadium renovation project.  The donation is named in honor of her late mother and will go to the locker room.
Adams,nicknamed "The Hotel",  was 2nd round pick by the Dallas Cowboys in 1998 and became a 5 time Pro Bowler with them.  He finished his career as a Steeler in 2010 and played in his only Super Bowl.
In my collection, I have 12 total Flozell Adams cards including:
1998 Press Pass

1998 Upper Deck rookie card
2004 Bazooka Pro Bowl jesey card
I also have an 8x10 autograph photo of him pictured as a Spartan.  I would also mention part of my wantlist is his 2009 Upper Deck America's Team insert card.

No comments:

Post a Comment